.The Miller Wedding.

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Michael & Jessica got married on a sunny Saturday afternoon in November. It was a beautiful wedding! The weather was perfect, and the location was amazing! During the ceremony the sunlight shining through the trees gave everything a hazy glow, it was gorgeous! The reception was so much fun. They had a jazz band, and they danced their behinds off! I had so much fun watching them dance! I wasn't ready to leave when it was all over! Everything was so beautiful, and everybody was great. I'm so glad I was able to be a part of this special day.

Thank you, Michael & Jessica, for choosing me to capture your perfect day!


Here are just a few of my favorite moments from Jessica & Michael's special day..













**Special thanks to Alaina for doing such an awesome job as second shooter! You rock girl!


2 comments:

Melissa January 9, 2010 at 6:20 PM  

great pictures!!! love it!

& i love your signature!:)

Anonymous,  January 21, 2010 at 2:50 PM  

I would like to Thank You Amber. You did an amazing job, and I feel you truely captured the moment and you fit in perfectly with our unique group of friends.... (lol, maybe special is a better word choice)
Thanks for everything.
Michael

Post a Comment